Sunday, July 6, 2014

MEMO FROM HUMAN RESOURCES




  Dear Employees:
 
  It has been brought to management's attention that some individuals
  throughout the company have been using foul language during the 
 course of normal conversation with their co-workers.
 
  Due to complaints received from some employees who may be easily
  offended,   this type of language will no longer be tolerated.
 
  We do, however, realize the critical importance of being able to
  accurately   express your feelings when communicating with co-workers.
 
  Therefore, a list of sixteen New and Innovative 'TRY SAYING' phrases
 have been  provided so that proper exchange of ideas and information can 
 continue in an  effective manner.
 
  Number 1
  TRY SAYING: I think you could use more training.
  INSTEAD OF: You don't know what the &!^&#  you're doing.
 
  Number 2
  TRY SAYING: Perhaps I can work late.
  INSTEAD OF: And when the &!^&# do you expect me to do this?
 
  Number 3
  TRY SAYING: I'm certain that isn't feasible.
  INSTEAD OF: No &!^&# way.
 
  Number 4
  TRY SAYING: Really?
  INSTEAD OF: No &!^&# ?
 
  Number 5
  TRY SAYING: Perhaps you should check with...
  INSTEAD OF: Tell someone who gives a &!^&#
 
  Number 6
  TRY SAYING: I wasn't involved in that project.
  INSTEAD OF: It's not my &!^&# problem.
 
  Number 7
  TRY SAYING: That's interesting.
  INSTEAD OF: What the &!^&# ?
 
  Number 8
  TRY SAYING: I'm not sure this can be implemented.
  INSTEAD OF: This &!^&# won't work.
 
  Number 9
  TRY SAYING: I'll try to schedule that.
  INSTEAD OF: Why the &!^&# didn't you tell me sooner?
 
  Number 10
  TRY SAYING: He's not familiar with the issues.
  INSTEAD OF: He's got his head up his &!^&#.
 
  Number 11
  TRY SAYI NG: Excuse me, sir?
  INSTEAD OF: &!^&# &!^&# and die.
 
  Number 12
  TRY SAYING: I'm a bit overloaded at the moment.
  INSTEAD OF: &!^&#, I'm on salary.
 
  Number 13
  TRY SAYING: I don't think you understand.
  INSTEAD OF: Shove it up your &!^&#.
 
  Number 14
  TRY SAYING: I love a challenge.
  INSTEAD OF: This &!^&# job sucks.
 
  Number 15
  TRY SAYING: You want me to take care of that?
  INSTEAD OF: Who the &!^&# died and made you boss?
  
 Number 16
  TRY SAYING: He's somewhat insensitive.
  INSTEAD OF: He's a &!^&#.
 
  Thank You,
  Human Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment