Saturday, May 23, 2015

TEXAS SURGEONS

Three surgeons from Texas were golfing together and discussing operations they had performed.

One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Texas.  A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident. I reattached them, and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England."

One of the others said, "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in an accident.  I reattached them, and 2 years later he won a gold medal in track & field at the Olympics."

The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Many years ago some cowboys who were drunk and high on cocaine decided to see who could survive riding their horses head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour.  
All I had left to work with was a mashed-up mess of horse's asses and a cowboy hat. I put 'em all back together and they all went on to become politicians running for President."

No comments:

Post a Comment