Saturday, January 14, 2017

Ten Thoughts To Start The Year



1. My goal for 2016 was to lose ten pounds.  Only fifteen more to go!

2. I ate a salad for dinner.  Mostly croutons and tomatoes.  OK, really one big round crouton covered with tomato sauce and cheese and sausage.  FINE, I ate a pizza.

3. How to prepare tofu: 1. Throw it in the trash.  2. Grill some meat.

4. I just did a week's worth of cardio after walking into a spider web.

5. I don't mean to brag, but I finished my 14-day diet in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

6.  A recent study has shown that women who carry a little extra weight live longer than men who mention it.

7. Kids today don't know how good they have it.  Back when I was their age, I had to get up and walk ten feet over shag carpet to change the TV channel.

8. I may not be funny or good looking or athletic or talented or rich... oh, I forgot where I was going with this.

9. I love being over 50 years old.  Every day I learn a new thing, and forget five others.

10.  I think I'll just put an "Out of Order" sticker on my forehead and call it a day.





No comments:

Post a Comment