Sunday, February 24, 2019

PLAYLIST FOR AN ATMOSPHERIC RIVER

One or more atmospheric rivers are again set to hit California this upcoming week- perhaps bringing disruptions due to flooding, landslides, and heavy rain, but also bringing needed water to reservoirs and snow to the mountains.  Last night, Kathryn Myronuk asked me for my ideas for a playlist for an atmospheric river.  These songs popped in to my mind.  Consider this set as as a song starting with a dry spell, bringing an atmospheric river and its effects, with clearing and sparkling blue skies following.  It's heavy on classic and progressive rock, in tune with my tastes: I'm featuring some California-based artists and, of course, my own personal favourites.
What would your atmospheric river playlist tunes be?






  












No comments:

Post a Comment