Saturday, March 7, 2015

NEW SONGS FOR OLD ARTISTS

Artists from the '60s and '70s are updating some of their hit songs to age along with their audience...

1. Herman's Hermits
Mrs. Brown, You've Got a  Lovely Walker

2. The Bee Gees
How Can You Mend a Broken Hip

3. Bobby Darin
Splish Splash, I Was Havin' a Flash

4. Ringo Starr
I Get By With a Little Help from Depends

5. Roberta Flack
The First Time Ever I Forgot Your Face

6. Johnny Nash
I Can't See Clearly Now

7. Paul Simon
Fifty Ways to Lose Your Liver

8. Commodores
Once, Twice, Three Times to the Toilet

9. Marvin Gaye
I Heard it Through the Grape-Nuts

10. Procol Harum
A Whiter Shade of Hair

11. Leo Sayer
You Make Me Feel Like Napping

12. The Temptations
Papa Has A Kidney Stone

13. Abba
Denture Queen

14. Tony  Orlando
Knock 3 Times (on the Ceiling if You Hear Me Fall)

15. Helen Reddy
I Am Woman, Hear Me Snore

16. Willie Nelson
On the Throne Again

17. Lesley Gore
It's My Procedure and I'll Cry if I Want To

No comments:

Post a Comment