Thursday, January 28, 2016

TOM GILL PREDICTS and the Space Shuttle Challenger disaster 30 years ago

An example of how I got the name TOM GILL PREDICTS:
As I write this post, it is still January 28, 2016.  Thirty years ago today, the space shuttle Challenger exploded. 
For months in advance, from time to time, I'd have occasional but the same vivid dream- I'd dream of a space shuttle exploding on launch at Cape Canaveral. In my dreams, the shuttle consistently never even got fully off the ground enough to be above the tower before it blew up. 
Thirty years ago last night, they came in a crescendo. I kept having that same dream, over and over, over and over. I woke up shaken, certain in my knowledge of what was (well, ALMOST) exactly going to happen. I was in an absolute panic. I didn't know what to do- I thought that perhaps I should I call the police at Cape Canaveral, or NASA, and warn them.  But then I changed my mind and chickened out, figuring that if I did, they'd assume that somehow I had sabotaged the shuttle, and I'd be thrown in jail. 
I had to call a trusted friend over to try and calm me down and practically hold me down, I was so frantic. When the shuttle successfully lifted off and cleared the tower, I was relieved for a minute or so... And then IT HAPPENED. 
I was a science student then, and a scientist now. And my best scientific mind freely admits THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION FOR THIS. Things like this- repeated, vivid dreams of an upcoming world event (never about the personal) have happened multiple times to me before they actually happened (though with a slight twist, such as the height of the explosion in the Challenger case). AND THERE IS NO LOGICAL EXPLANATION FOR IT.
-Tom Gill

No comments:

Post a Comment