Saturday, July 8, 2017

CHILDREN'S LOGIC- PART II

TEACHER: Why are you doing your multiplication practice on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.

TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
WINNIE: Me!

TEACHER: Glenn, why do you always get so dirty?
GLENN: I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.

TEACHER: Millie, please say a sentence starting with "I."
MILLIE: "I is..."
TEACHER: Millie, that's not correct.  Always say "I am."
MILLIE: I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.

TEACHER: George Washington chopped down his father's tree, but his father did not punish him.  Zack, can you tell us why?
ZACK: Because he still had an axe in his hand.

TEACHER: Maria, do you say prayers before eating?
MARIA: No, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.







No comments:

Post a Comment