Saturday, February 4, 2017

MORE PUNS



He thought it was fog, but he mist.

She said she recognized me from the Vegetarian Society, but I'd never seen herbivore.

I wrote the script for a performance about puns.  It was a play on words.

Broken pencils are pointless.

What does a clock do when it's hungry?  Goes back four seconds.

When I was a kid we went on a school field trip to the soft drink factory.  It was followed by a pop quiz.

?Cuantos estrellas hay en el cielo? !Cincuenta!

A man from Panama said he could make himself disappear.  He counted, "uno, dos..." and he was gone without a tres.

I was up all night trying to figure out where the sun had gone to.  Then it dawned on me.

I didn't like my beard at first.  But then it grew on me.

Got a bladder infection?  Urine trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment